Sunday, April 17, 2016

science man


My Dear Madam
Ah…
A man of science perhaps
an old man of science
for that is how you perceive me
Your youthful vantage point unfettered
by skepticism aged in oak barrels of living
Your forthright filters undaunted
by obstacles shaved into sheer cliff walls
You speak to me of your belly close
that enclosure from whence
small bits of humaness unfold
I journey to silent starry multitudes and find my conjunction of molecules and atoms…my speck of eternal matter
I comb the center of gentle Mother Earth and She tells me
my soul will go on after my corporeal remains dissipate
I plunge through illuminated depths of Neptunian seas and learn
when my heart stops I will seek a billion galaxies of light
Yet...
the singular answer to life everlasting
exists only in your daze of merriment
the clutch of your hand
the bulbular roundness of your flesh
and the tiny babe to come
©kcasady2016



No comments:

Post a Comment